Today was amusing.
I know its already mentioned, but i'll shuddup so no one sets of to slid my throat.
Anyway, before the amusing stuff, We had Hike briefng. (Yeahhh!) Haha. Me likey the stretcher. Lauren looked like she'd rather fall face down in mud that stare up the sky, lifted by US UNTRUSTABLE MONKEYS.
Here i am posting when i still have maths to do.
Seriously man, the computer ruins me.
My wicked hella class teacher's leaving. YAY.
She's being replaced by the evil unhappy hag; Pn Kang. OH BOO.
Killjoy.
I have nothing to say. . .
Nothing at all.
Nope.
Not one word.
WHAT THE HELL IS PN. CHIA THINKING?!?! PN KANG? SHE WANTS HER TO WHACK US UP WITH DIMERIT SLIPS IS IT?! AND WHATS WITH THE DETENTION!
ANDWHATSWITHTHEEGO!?!?!?!?!?!
I am.
I will.
Never will repeat it again.
But i break my own promises often dont i?
Haha. I'm not making sense. But still, you dont have to know.
Natalie, you promised to post. =.=
-yokeyee-
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment